And, D: now idk why it can't work when there's a call. :( Last time it wasn't like this. Haha. Atleast it's better than no internet.
And, D:
Aww, cheer up. :D Things will get better somehow, in a way. :/ And, holidays rock ass man. :D Eventhought it's blowing my mind off.
I AM ONLINE D:
Now about my day. I'm too lazy to go to my blog and post it there. :P Since I'm already here. Hmm, went to Sunway today with Ru Jie, Yohanna and Jenn. Blablabla. Oh yeah! I saw Su Anne there! 8D It was at the cinema when I was trying to get tickets for Alice in Wonderland. :D OMG, today ice skating is super ARGH. lol. Cause;
#1: Little kids.
OHMYGOD. I feel like pushing them down man. WTF is their problem. Don't simply stop in the middle of no where or try to push people down la. Damn retarded man. Most retarded thing they do is go against the flow of the people ice skating.#2: PEOPLE GOING AGAINST THE FLOW.
#3: People who stop in the middle of no where, grab you when they're about to fall eventhough you have no clue who the f they are and fall infront/behind you.I feel like 2 times D: And, at home I feel down again D: My whole body achessss :(